Ambient Kelvin Probe System
Package (KPSP, non Scanning)
This entry-level Kelvin Probe system is easy
to set up. It is designed to give drift-free
measurements and rejects stray capacitance
effects that plague other designs. Rapid System
Set-up, tutorials and Tip calibration included -
Everything the investigator needs!
Download Spec Sheet - KP020
- Ambient probe head unit with integral amplifier.
- Standard Tip 2 mm diameter (50 Ám diameter option).
- Optical Grade Base, System Mounts with 25.5 mm Manual Translator.
- Dedicated Dell PC with Software and Data Acquisition System preinstalled.
- Vertical Probe Mount as Standard.
- Spare Tip, Cables, Manual, Getting Started Tutorials.
- Work Function resolution 1-3 meV with Standard Tip.
- Sample Holder with Gold Reference Sample.
- Faraday Cage.
- Export of Data to Excel Compatible Spreadsheets.
- Options include Surface Photovoltage Package, Humidity Chamber, Spare tip, gold-coated Tips, (X,Y,Z) manual translator, etc.
- Transparent Upgrade option to SKP, SKP5050.
Example Application of KP Technology KP System