Ambient Advanced Scanning
Kelvin Probe System Package
The SKP5050 system is our best-selling Kelvin
Probe system. This is the configuration we use
in-house for client samples. It is based upon the
ASKP system but includes highly recommended
options including color camera/TFT monitor, 2mm
50Ám tips, external digital oscilloscope and an
- 2mm and 50Ám tips.
- Work Function resolution 1-3 meV (2mm tip), 5-10 meV (50Ám) tip.
- Tip to Sample Height Regulation to within 400 nm.
- 3D maps of surface potential and sample topography.
- Scan Probe or scan sample options.
- Color Camera, Zoom Lens, Dedicated TFT Display and optical mounts.
- Reference Sample with associated SKP topography.
- Spare Tip Amplifier.
- 24 months warranty.
Download SKP5050 Spec Sheet
Ambient Scanning Kelvin Probe System (ASKP)
The KP Technology Scanning Kelvin Probe comes complete with 3 axis micro-translator and controller permitting scanning measurements. The resulting 3D images are stunning!
The feature list is identical to the Kelvin Probe System Package above, with the following additional features:
- Sample Translation of 50 x 50 mm.
- Tip Height Regulation 25 mm.
- Translation Step 400 nm.
- Software Allows Real-time 3D reporting of WF and Height.
- Custom (X,Y) scan programming.
Example Application of KP Technology SKP System